New, new, NEW!
1430 Dayflower Dr
4 bedrooms / 3.5 bath
2602 sq ft / 2 car garage
This home has undergone major renovation over the past two years. We love the vaulted ceiling, open floor plan, plentiful windows & high end finishes. This is a home with OPTIONS! The fully renovated lower level makes it PERFECT, UNIQUE & FLEXIBLE for many situations. This is a must-see if:
- You want a dedicated place for kids to play or teens to hang out.
- You frequently host overnight guests, or you host long term guests. The lower level comfortably accommodates guests in need of privacy & “their own space”.
- You love to entertain. The second kitchen will come in handy for movie nights, game nights & parties.
- You have an at-home business. Provide a professional atmosphere for client meetings, at home day care, etc.
- You need a home office. The separation & accommodations of the lower level will keep you focused & on task. Unlike most home offices, household distractions are eliminated with a dedicated office bathroom & kitchen.
- You want to make Airbnb income. This home has a private entrance as well as a secure separation from the 1st and 2nd floors.
- You need a Mother-In-Law suite.
- You want flexibility in the way your utilize home.
- You want to travel more. A roommate greatly offsets out of pocket home expenses. All they would need is right there- this space can basically serve as an apartment.
- Engineered hardwood floors on 1st floor (master, kitchen, living room) & 2nd floor loft & hallway - 2017
- Master bath remodel (NEW: marble backsplash, shower surround & wainscotting, Travertine tile floors, granite countertop, double sinks, faucets, showerhead, shower rod, light fixtures) - 2017
- Cedar lined closet system in master bedroom - 2017
- Kitchen remodel (NEW: granite countertops, marble counter to ceiling backsplash, cabinets & hardware, microwave, gas line installed with dual fuel range, under-cabinet LED lighting) - 2017
- Light fixtures in dining room & foyer - 2017
- FastTrack organization system in garage - 2016
- Basement remodel (LG washer & dryer, new light fixtures in bathroom, dining area & hallway, NEW bathroom vanity & sink. Plumbing/electrical meets current code) - 2016
- Nest thermostat -2016/2017
- Painting throughout - 2017
Peony bushes, forsythia bush, hydrangeas, burning bush, coral bells, branes bill (hardy geranium), daffodils, tulips, hostas
- Garage: heated, offers a walk-up attic storage & FastTrack organization system/built ins
- Heater in master bath & 2nd floor, full bath
- Nest thermostat
- Cedar closet system in master bedroom
- Full, functional kitchen in basement
- Washers & dryers on main & lower levels
- Sump pump
- Duel fuel gas stove/electric oven in first floor kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Sheltered deck with direct gas line for grill