Fine craftsmanship & top notch materials, make this property shine.
If you are interested in listing your home, now is the time. We’d love to talk with you about market conditions in your neighborhood!
7303 Vista Court
4 bedrooms / 3 bonus rooms (office, game room & family room)
2 full baths / 2 half baths / 2 car attached garage
3046 finished, exposed sq. ft.
6 Reasons to Love This Home:
It’s been completely renovated–if you appreciate fine craftsmanship & top notch materials, you won’t be disappointed.
An ultra open floor plan opens up to a killer deck.
Beautiful hardwood floors with a modern espresso finish.
It’s swoon-worthy chef’s kitchen with serene, wooded views.
A master suite fit for royalty. Feel like royalty waking up in the huge, sunny master suite. It even has it’s own private deck!
Enjoy the best of both worlds–a huge yard backing up to the woods gives just the right amount of a “country living” feel. Situated within an established neighborhood, you’ll experience all the perks that Middleton living is known for.
2014 & 2015 Updates:
Main Living Space
- Removed Walls to Create an Open Concept Living/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Installed New Windows & Doors (Anderson)
- Replaced Old Insulation in Main Living Space
- Installed Sustainable Wood Flooring
- Installed Gas Fireplace, New Stone Face & Oak Mantel
- Created an Office & Installed Amish Built Cherry Bookcases
- Installed Amish Built Cherry Cabinets
- Installed Stainless Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range, Hood/Fan
- 36” Professional 6-Burner Range (Blue Star)
- Installed Granite Countertops
- Installed Stainless Steel Undermount Sink & Faucet (Grohe)
- Added Main Level Powder Room
- Updated Main Level Full Bathroom:
- Tile Flooring
- Amish Cabinet
- Granite Countertop
- New Carpet, Trim, Doors & Ceiling Fans- 2 Bedrooms
- New Hot Water Heater
Original french doors lead to a gigantic master bedroom. Ample side attic storage is perfect for stashing off season clothing, while the other side attic space has been thoughtfully finished to provide plenty of hanging space plus even more storage. Several closet doors means you’ll have easy access to all hung items.
This basement is better than new! Dry as a bone (thanks to new driveway grading plus new Leafguard gutters and downspouts) you’ll appreciate the tall ceilings, new support columns & beams, reinforced floor joists, new ductwork, Carrier 2-stage furnace, Aprilaire whole house humidifier, Honeywell wi-fi thermostats and Bryant SEER central air with Aprilaire air cleaner and updated electric panel.
The brand new one and a half car garage is fully insulated and has several electrical outlets plus interior and exterior lights. A new sidewalk connects the garage to the house, and a newer deck overlooks the fenced yard.