- It's move in ready- every wall has been freshly painted & the first floor hardwoods have *just* been professionally refinished.
- Many recent improvements will put your mind at ease, like a newer furnace, central AC, water heater, appliances, countertops, washer and dryer.
- The large front porch, roomy deck & spacious yard adds much living (and entertaining!) space to this fabulous little home.
- As they say, the best things come in small packages. You’re sure to appreciate the efficient layout, a dedicated dining area, large kitchen and pantry.
- Amazing location! While Corry street is quiet, it’s just blocks from one of Madison’s fast growing hotspots; Atwood Avenue (Not familiar with Atwood? Check out this great article for a quick overview. Note that a new Barriques just arrived to the neighborhood late last year too!)
The beautiful & historic Goodman Community Center is just down the street, which offers a brand new splash pad, a gym & tons of great activities for all ages, including Working Class Catering, which gives teens a chance to learn in a working, hands on environment through the Teenworks high school program.
Need a break from it all? You’re steps from the Atwood Community Gardens and a short walk from Lake Monona, Olbrich Botanical Gardens and a handful of neighborhood favorites like Circle Park, Wirth Park & Hawthorne Park.
Olbrich Park, a hop, skip and a jump away, deserves it’s own bullet point, IMO, as it really offers up so much. Home to solstice festivities & bonfires, this waterside park is a destination all year round. Olbrich is home to the near east side’s only sledding hill, and one of two (near east) ice rinks. On top of that, you’ll find sports fields, a boat launch, canoe & kayak storage, a beach & beautiful sunset views of the Capitol building.
Cyclists & bicycle commuters will love this prime location. Just off of the Capital City Trail, downtown Madison is just as easy to get to as the country roads east of Madison.