The sunny, inviting master suite is truly exceptional- it’s well designed, spacious & every inch has been thoughtfully utilized.
You'll love the beautiful hardwood floors, cheery kitchen & huge fenced yard with an established vegetable garden in the back & gorgeous perennials gardens in front & on the sides of the home.
The electric has been upgraded to 200 amps & has a sub panel to support heavy woodworking equipment in the basement workshop.
Tucked into a lovely little neighborhood, this home is uber convenient for commuting PLUS it’s within walking distance to parks, restaurants, Boulders & Madison College.
The third bedroom is currently set up a crafting area, but can easily be used as a bedroom again.
There are many places within walking distance:
- Madison College
- La Taguara restaurant (one of my personal faves)
- Boulders Climbing Gym
- Gardener’s Bakery Retail Outlet (In case you're wondering where those delicious smells come from!)
- Hawthorne Elementary School & playground. The school has an open field, space for blacktop games, plus multiple playgrounds.
- several major busline stops
- Lazy Oaf Lounge
- Pedro's Mexican Restaurante
- The Vinery Stained Glass Studio
- Brother's Three Bar & Grill
- Carpenter Ridgeway Park- A great little gem along the bike path, tucked into the peaceful Starkweather Creek path! You'll find an open field, playground equipment and Madison's first walking meditation labyrinth.
- Starkweather Conservation Park
- Thurber Park
- Great walking, running & biking paths are at your fingertips! (Find the Carpenter-Ridgeway Map/Guide for nature trails here.)
Contact us to set up a showing or to get open house details for 3518 Concord Ave!
House Facts: 3 bedrooms / 2 FULL bathrooms ABOVE GRADE / 1204 Above Grade Sq Feet /1 Car Garage / $185,000